Last night we (the people of the world) lost another great actor and man! He brought such happiness and joy to so many it’s sad that he didn’t feel the same joy he gave to us!
Robin Williams was in many great movies! Some to bring out the kid in each of us. Some to bring out a noble gesture. Some even brought us fear! He was able to each so well.
It’s sad and he will be missed!
It’s hard to pick one favorite movie, there is just too many! But here are a few of mine:
- Mork & Mindy (TV Series) – 1978-1982
- Good Morning Vietnam – 1987
- Hook – 1991
- Fern Gully:The Last Rainforest – 1992
- Alladin – 1992
- Toys – 1992
- Alladin and the King of Thieves – 1996
- Nine Months – 1995
- Jumanji – 1995
- The Birdcage – 1996
- Jack – 1996
- Flubber – 1997
- Good Will Hunting – 1997
- One Hour Photo – 2002
- Robots – 2005
- Night at the Museum – 2006
- Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian – 2009
My list isn’t even half of his filmography credits!
What’s your favorites?