I’m going to list something I’m thankful for each day of November.
Why don’t you join me by making you’re own list, or listing yours here with me in my comments!
30 Days of Thanks! I’m very thankful for…
- Nov. 1st: My husband Rudy 💜!
- Nov. 2nd: My daughter Audrey 💜!
- Nov. 3rd: My Lord and Savior!
- Nov. 4th: Loving , Christian parents 💜!
- Nov. 5th: My loving little sister Mitzi 💜! I was 5 years old when I was blessed with a sister! I remember my excitement. I ran door to door on my street showing everyone a picture of my new little sister. I even went to the factory/warehouse at the dead end and showed everyone, that would look up at me through the ground level windows, my picture. She has been a blessing to me every day since. Now a wife, Mom of 4 and Mimi of 2. I love you big bunches Mitzi 💜!