I’m going to list something I’m thankful for each day of November.
Why don’t you join me by making you’re own list, or listing yours here with me in my comments!
30 Days of Thanks! I’m very thankful for…
- Nov. 1st: My husband Rudy 💜!
- Nov. 2nd: My daughter Audrey 💜!
- Nov. 3rd: My Lord and Savior!
- Nov. 4th: Loving , Christian parents 💜!
- Nov. 5th: My loving little sister Mitzi 💜!
- Nov. 6th: My loving little brother Tony 💜!
- Nov. 7th: My Grandparents! I didn’t have them with me long enough. My Grandpa on my Dad’s side died when i was 5 and
Granny when I was 28. My Grandpa on my Mom’s side died when she was 9 and Granny when I was 7. I have such wonderful fond memories of them all (well, except my Mom’s Dad) even though I would have loved a lot more time with them!