I’m going to list something I’m thankful for each day of November.
Why don’t you join me by making you’re own list, or listing yours here with me in my comments!
30 Days of Thanks! I’m very thankful for…
- Nov. 1st: My husband Rudy 💜!
- Nov. 2nd: My daughter Audrey 💜!
- Nov. 3rd: My Lord and Savior!
- Nov. 4th: Loving , Christian parents 💜!
- Nov. 5th: My loving little sister Mitzi 💜!
- Nov. 6th: My loving little brother Tony 💜!
- Nov. 7th: My Grandparents!
- Nov. 8th: My Brother and Sister-in-law 💜!
- Nov. 9th: My nieces and nephews 💜!
- Nov. 10th: My great- nieces and great-nephews 💜! I have also been blessed with several great-nieces and great-nephews. I don’t see these on my husband’s side of the family very much either, but I do love them all. Thank you Lord for Finley, Easton, James, Nora, Jake, Samantha, LJ, Cameron, Alexa, Blake, Alex and Conner.