I’m going to list something I’m thankful for each day of November.
Why don’t you join me by making you’re own list, or listing yours here with me in my comments!
30 Days of Thanks! I’m very thankful for…
- Nov. 1st: My husband Rudy 💜!
- Nov. 2nd: My daughter Audrey 💜!
- Nov. 3rd: My Lord and Savior!
- Nov. 4th: Loving , Christian parents 💜!
- Nov. 5th: My loving little sister Mitzi 💜!
- Nov. 6th: My loving little brother Tony 💜!
- Nov. 7th: My Grandparents!
- Nov. 8th: My Brother and Sister-in-law 💜!
- Nov. 9th: My nieces and nephews 💜!
- Nov. 10th: My great- nieces and great-nephews 💜!
- Nov. 11th: All of my Aunts and Uncles! Joe & Dena, Troy & Linda, Lawrence & Helen, Thelma, Estes, Hubert & Lucille, Arnold & Ruthie, Curtis & Maxine, Check & Beatrice, Curt & Inza and Athel & Maude (names in italic denotes that they are no longer with us). As you can see, i have been blessed with many Aunts and Uncles! Some I never got the chance to meet, my Uncles Lawrence and Estes, and my Aunt Thelma. My Dad is the oldest of three and my mom is the youngest of ten.