I’m going to list something I’m thankful for each day of November.
Why don’t you join me by making you’re own list, or listing yours here with me in my comments!
30 Days of Thanks! I’m very thankful for…
- Nov. 1st: My husband Rudy 💜!
- Nov. 2nd: My daughter Audrey 💜!
- Nov. 3rd: My Lord and Savior!
- Nov. 4th: Loving , Christian parents 💜!
- Nov. 5th: My loving little sister Mitzi 💜!
- Nov. 6th: My loving little brother Tony 💜!
- Nov. 7th: My Grandparents!
- Nov. 8th: My Brother and Sister-in-law 💜!
- Nov. 9th: My nieces and nephews 💜!
- Nov. 10th: My great- nieces and great-nephews 💜!
- Nov. 11th: All of my Aunts and Uncles!
- Nov, 12th: All of my cousins! I have many first cousins. My Dad is the oldest of three so a reasonable number there. However, my Mom is the youngest of ten, so many of them on her side! I love them all, but I don’t know some of them as well as others, and I don’t really get to see any of them very often! I get to “see” small excerps of their lives through Facebook. Not quite ideal, but better than nothing at all!