I’m going to list something I’m thankful for each day of November.
Why don’t you join me by making you’re own list, or listing yours here with me in my comments!
30 Days of Thanks! I’m very thankful for…
- Nov. 1st: My husband Rudy 💜!
- Nov. 2nd: My daughter Audrey 💜!
- Nov. 3rd: My Lord and Savior!
- Nov. 4th: Loving , Christian parents 💜!
- Nov. 5th: My loving little sister Mitzi 💜!
- Nov. 6th: My loving little brother Tony 💜!
- Nov. 7th: My Grandparents!
- Nov. 8th: My Brother and Sister-in-law 💜!
- Nov. 9th: My nieces and nephews 💜!
- Nov. 10th: My great-nieces and great-nephews 💜!
- Nov. 11th: All of my Aunts and Uncles!
- Nov, 12th: All of my cousins!
- Nov, 13th: Our pets! Since Rudy and I have been together we have had 12 dogs and cats and I brought a bird into the mix. At our largest group at one time we had four dogs and four cats (and our daughter wanted a “pet”). We are now down to two cats Patch and Binks. We would like to get another dog, but that is on hold until we get moved (here someday I hope). It’s hard being without a dog, we never have been since we’ve started dating in 1988. Anyway, i can’t image my life with pets, especially dogs and cats.
How many, and what kind, of pets do you have?