I’m going to list something I’m thankful for each day of November.
Why don’t you join me by making you’re own list, or listing yours here with me in my comments!
30 Days of Thanks! I’m very thankful for…
- Nov. 1st: My husband Rudy 💜!
- Nov. 2nd: My daughter Audrey 💜!
- Nov. 3rd: My Lord and Savior!
- Nov. 4th: Loving , Christian parents 💜!
- Nov. 5th: My loving little sister Mitzi 💜!
- Nov. 6th: My loving little brother Tony 💜!
- Nov. 7th: My Grandparents!
- Nov. 8th: My Brother and Sister-in-law 💜!
- Nov. 9th: My nieces and nephews 💜!
- Nov. 10th: My great-nieces and great-nephews 💜!
- Nov. 11th: All of my Aunts and Uncles!
- Nov, 12th: All of my cousins!
- Nov, 13th: Our pets!
- Nov. 14th: A roof over my head! It’s boggles my brain at times to think of all the people that can’t say the same thing. our house isn’t anything fancy, but it’s exactly what we need. It’s perfect for us. Even with that, we are getting ready to move, trying to at least. Not that we don’t love it any more, but trying to get moved 40-45 mins east closer to my family. Prayers for that! I’ll keep you posted!
- Nov. 15th: Food on our table! We have been in some very tight finacial situations and have never gone a day without food! Thank you Lord!