I got distracted with all the election buzz and forgot to post my “Day 9” of my “Thirty Days of Thanks”. So without further ado…
I’m going to list something I’m thankful for each day of November.
Why don’t you join me by making you’re own list, or listing yours here with me in my comments!
30 Days of Thanks! I’m very thankful for…
- Nov. 1st: My husband Rudy 💜!
- Nov. 2nd: My daughter Audrey 💜!
- Nov. 3rd: My Lord and Savior!
- Nov. 4th: Loving , Christian parents 💜!
- Nov. 5th: My loving little sister Mitzi 💜!
- Nov. 6th: My loving little brother Tony 💜!
- Nov. 7th: My Grandparents!
- Nov. 8th: My Brother and Sister-in-law 💜!
- Nov. 9th: My nieces and nephews 💜! I have been blessed with several nieces and nephews. I don’t get to see the one’s on my husband’s side of the family very much, but I do love them all. Thank you Lord for Britainy & John, Keegan & Megan, Cassidy, Janie, Avery, Tracy & Keith, Shane, Larry & Amy, Drew & Jeannie, Matthew & Sarah, Chapman, Aaron, KJ, and Corey.